Wednesday, November 28, 2007


IS MAIMARTHA A PRECURESS?


There are spread rumors that the famous EATV presenter, Maimartha Jesse, has been claimed to hook several beautiful girls to gentlemen who need them for love affairs, The Bongo Sun is told.

The sources said Maimartha has a habit of hooking girls to gentlemen commonly known as ‘Pedeshee’ and acts as a middleperson. If a ‘Pedeshee’ needs any star such as a TV/Radio presenter, or an artist, they contact her and then she connects them and gets paid for that.....

Speaking to The Bongo Sun, the source of this information said Maimartha is very busy with those beauty queens including her own girls of Manywele Entertainments. It is said that the system used by Maimartha is that she finds rich gentlemen who gives her some money and she hooks them with the girls.

It is claimed that she has discovered that the business is profitable and now connects other girls who are not so famous, a business she is said to be doing to date.

It is also said that Mai has been very close to beautiful girls and that she sometimes takes them in her car to different places. Despite being close to those girls especially at entertainment centers, the girls are also seen at her shop at Kinondoni especially in the evening hours.

Contacted to comment on the issue through phone, Mai could not agree or refute but she only said that she knows that it’s her enemies who spread such dreadful information. “I am a girl with respect I can not do such business. They once spread that I am hooking Hafsa Kazinja! Oh!, Mai complained.

She added that she has many friends and she believes that enemies are also there but they cannot scare her because she will carry on with her life. “It’s true that I’m close with so many beautiful girls and I sometime advise them in various issues, they love me too and those stars are also my friends whom we respect each other …they can visit me at home or at my shop.

One of them is Husna who is like my younger sister and we live together but I have neither engaged them in such business,” Mai explained.

Source: Global Publishers Tanzania

No comments: