Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let me go straight to the Point....

From: Mr. Usman Ahmed brendan12007@yahoo.com



Good day,

Let me go straight to the Point. West Africa as a sub-region in Africa is still having the problem of instability.Some of us in the civil service work with the poorest incentives in the World.I have just rounded off an assignment as secretary of the Ministerial Tenders Board. I need your partnership to move $5.5 Million dollars abroad,first for safe keeping and later for investment.

We have concluded the paper work, since I am working with the chairman of the board, you will take control of the funds and deploy for investment.Investments can be guaranteed overseas where there is above average stability. Since the world is now a global village,we can work together.

Please react at your earliest convenience and send to me your information as required here, your full name, your country, and your telephone number for smooth communication.

My name is Mr. Usman Ahmed


My email address is usmanahmed123@yahoo.com Telephone will be on your response

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you.   

No comments: