Sunday, December 25, 2011

Another phishing e-mail



Merry Xmas From Mrs. Racheal Lambert


From: Mrs. Racheal Lambert infor@financier.com
Sent: 23.12.2011
Subject: Merry Xmas From Mrs. Racheal Lambert


Beloved,

I am Mrs. Racheal Lambert, 72 years old woman, A Christian widow who is dying of oesophageal cancers. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of 2 Months due to cancer problem.

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before and I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you. I cannot talk on the telephone, so I did a search for your email address, which I found on the international business directorate email data search.

I did not send you this mail in error; and know that this offer is real. 

Though some people believe that any proposal coming through the internet is scam because of the information they have been feed with. In that respect most individuals go as far as advertising the proposal on the internet as part of scam mails, their by betraying my confidence.

I am touched and convinced by God to donate entire sum of USD$14.5 Million Inherited from my late husband to you to you for the good work of Charity.

My husband was assassinated with my only child in Guinea Bissau in 2009 during one of his official visits.

I will present you to our bank as the beneficiary of the funds with the original deposit papers that I am going to give you, including other vital documents that will be validated to your name, the funds will be released to you upon presentation of these documents.

I will appreciate your utmost honest in this subject matter.

Faithfully,
Mrs. Mrs. Racheal Lambert.

No comments: