Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do you wish to come to Norway to work?

Who can get a work permit as a skilled worker in Norway?

Do you wish to come to Norway to work? If you have a university level education, specialist training, a craft certificate or special qualifications, you can apply for a residence and work permit for skilled workers.

No comments: