Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another one! Respectful One, Hello to you Dear !!


From: Roseline Robert
To: tanzania@online.no
Sent: 20th April 2012¨
Subject: Respectful One, Hello to you Dear !!


Respectful One, I'm Trusting You and compliments !!


I am Roseline Robert Namah,the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Robert  Sylvanus Namah. from Sierra Leone. My father was a very wealthy Gold merchant in Northern part of Africa.He was poisoned to death during one his outing with his associates.My late father deposited the sum of Nine  Million Five hundred Dollars ($9 500.000.00) with a bank here in one of the African country here.Dear I want you to assist me transfer this money to your account and invest it in any viable business of your choice.


Presently I am residing under political asylum.Moreover, sir/ Madam I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your EFFORT/INPUT after the successful transfer of this fund Into your nominated account overseas while 3% will be mapped out for any expenses we may incurred.The moment I hear from you I will give you the bank contact and the contact person for further steps My regards to you.


Thanks and remain blessed.


Miss Roseline Robert Namah

No comments: