Sunday, November 03, 2013

Tanzania nakupenda Tanzania



First they came for Mwembechai demonstrators,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a muslim.


Then they came for the Pemba demonstrators,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Zanzibari.


Then they came for the Kilombero workers

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.


Then they came for the teachers,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a teacher.


Then they came for the doctors ,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a  doctor.


Then they came for 2011 Arusha demonstrators,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a demonstrator.


Then they came for the journalists ,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a journalist.

Then they came for Arusha Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a
church goer.

Then they came for  Chadema leadership,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a
Chadema member.

Then they came for me,

and there was no one left to speak for me.


Source  -Unkown

No comments: