Cabin Crew Recruitment Event
Sunday, 9th February 2014
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Cabin Crew
Division: Cabin Crew
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 09-Feb-2014
"Be part of a story worth telling!
Join our award winning 5 Star Cabin Crew team"
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar's warm and generous hospitality.
Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job.
Qatar Airways is known to be a truly world class, 5 star global airline, challenging established norms and a leader in airline hospitality.
On the Ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our Cabin Crew are Qatar Airways' Ambassadors to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing "Excellence in everything we do". Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our "World Class Global Brand"
Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Write your own story with Qatar Airways. World’s 5 star airline.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
Apply now online to be considered for this one of a kind opportunity.
For Ladies -Business Suit, knee length skirt (with skin colour stockings or no stockings) and short sleeved blouse. Hair neatly tied back with appropriate make up.
For Gentlemen - Business suit with shirt and tie and neatly groomed.
Please ensure you follow the dress code or you may be unable to proceed through the process.
- 1 x CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
RADISSON BLU PLAZA HOTEL OSLO - Sonja Henies plass 3 P.O. Box 9206 – N-0185 – Oslo – Norge
Date: 09th February 2014
Time: 09:00 a.m. sharp
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Full Length Photograph
4. Passport Copy (details/photograph page only)