Friday, January 27, 2012


Alternatives to applying for family immigration

Do you wish to move to Norway to live with a family member? If you are an EU/EEA citizen, a family member of an EU/EEA citizen, a student or a skilled worker, you have the option of applying for other kinds of permits than a family immigration permit....

No comments: