Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cyberwar!

Mange Kimambi vs. Teddy Kalonga


WE TK UNGEKUWA MTU WA MAANA KWANGU NINGEANDIKA GAZETI REFU KAMA LAKO.MWISHO WA SIKU YOU ARE JUST A LOSER THAT I CANT WASTE ANY ENERGY ON.MUDA ULOTUMIA KUANDIKA HILO GAZETI SI BORA UNGEENDA KWENYE AUDITION?

KIMEKUUMA UMETUKANWA?WHO’S FAULT IS THAT?

ULITUMWA KUACHIA COMMENTS ZA KUMNANGA MAMA ‘BHOKINZO’?

KAMA UNAJIJUA YOU DON’T HAVE THE STOMACH LA KUTUKANWA NEXT TIME CHUJA COMMENTS ZAKO. UNAPOACHIA COMMENTS ZA KUMTUKANA MTU HATA KAMA UNADAI ‘HUMJUI’ IT MEANS NA WEWE UKO TAYARI KUPEWA MABOMU.WADAU WALIKUPA TU DOZI NENE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE SO SUCK IT UP!!!!!! THERAPY NENDA WEWE NA MUMEO TO GET OVER YOUR HOLLYWOOD

ADDICTION.WHILE YOU ARE AT IT MWAMBIE THERAPIST YOTE, MARA UMEMSAMEHE MANGE KIMAMBI,MARA UNAMTUKANA MANGE HUYO HUYO. TAKE A STAND WOMAN! EITHER YOU HATE ME OR LOVE ME, WHICH IS WHICH?IF YOU ARE CONFUSED JUST PRAY ON IT,JESUS WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU.
CHAO

PS :STOP CRYING CROCODILE TEARS, YOUR ACT OF PLAYING THE VICTIM IS SOOOOO LAST YEAR….

Soma maoni hapa (read comments): http://www.u-turn.co.tz/


To My Dear Total Knockout Readers, 

I know most of you who like reading my blog share the same behavior as me. I am a lady who respects herself and respects others dearly as well. I was raised well by my late parents and the most important thing they taught me was RESPECT! Respect leads somebody to be honest in every little thing they do.  And that helps me to handle my life so very well. As we all know and have seen how mange has been repeatedly attacking me with strong words and I've never taken a chance to say a thing while my people trying so hard to defend me. I'm thankful for that!

Normally, I don't want Total Knockout to be a place for people to talk trash, because I have respect for my readers, and want to provide high-quality, classy material. You might be wondering why this time I let your comments flow on my post. I have a reason. I have notice that she is not what we think she is, a normal woman who respects herself.Sadly, she doesn't! This kind of people, there are special ways of treating them.

There is a reason that society has JAILS. Jails are made for people who cause trouble in society. People who can't live by the rules, people who have no shame and respect for themselves. And you can not treat those people like other normal people because they won't understand.

And it seems like she deserves to be treated rude like the way she treats other people...

For people who don't know her well, this lady seems to have many personalities. Only that so called "money" covers her bullshit ndio mnamuona mtu wa maana. Pesa haina faida kama hujiheshimu. You seriously need help. You want power and respect but you can't respect yourself. I don't really think if it is ever possible to gain respect if you don't respect yourself a bit. She destroys people's good reputation to make herself look better. Seems like even after having that position still she can't change from who she really is.

I have no interest in fighting with this woman whatsoever. I don't hate her, I had nothing against her before this. Actually, this all started when I tried to do something good by putting her on MY blog and saying she's a total knockout... Now I wish I had never done so cause I was obviously WRONG! Lol!! She got mad because she said she didn't want "publicity". But it seems she is dying for it now.

It is normal for people to have a little misunderstanding hata vikombe kabatini hugongana. But the way she handles thing is totally disrespectful. In my entire life, kwa jinsi ninavyojiheshimu sijawahi kamwe kudhani kwamba ipo siku nitakuja kutukwana like that! Especially kutoka kwa mwanamke mwenzangu. That was the first time for somebody to ever talk shit about me. And the last, of coz!! I'm NOT a person who you can be easily abused. It obvious seems she has been controlled by satan mwenyewe. She doesn't fear GOD, she thinks she is better than any other Tanzanian.  
WHO ARE YOU??...YOUR BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS THAT YOU HATE ME!?!

And we see how disrepectful she is... she doesn't just attack me, she attacks other important people in our society. What has Cynthia Masasi done to you? You even dare to attack Hasheem?? Do you know how important this person is?... Honestly, putting important people down, it is not a good way to gain respect. AND I AM SURE THAT MOST OF THE CRAZY BAD COMMENTS YOU WRITE YOURSELF! Because hakuna mtu mwenye dharau na hasira ambaye anaweza kukaa kuandika ujinga kama wewe! You sound so angry.
 
UNAFAHAMU kuwa kufanya hivyo unakuwa unavunja sheria ya uwandishi?... You really need to see a therapist! Kila la heri and I pray for you mungu akuondoe katika mikono ya shetani.

So... this time I have let all the comments go (as long as there are no matusi), so that she can hear what people really have to say to her. 
Keep it clean, people, but SPEAK YOUR MIND.

Soma maoni hapa (read comments): http://www.total-knockout.blogspot.com/


No comments: